Our selection process is based on a structured and systematic approach, which is proactive, detailed and target oriented. This process begins with understanding the client's requirements and goes all the way to post recruitment follow-up with both client and candidate.
The key principle of our search methodology focus on:
- Understanding the client's Organization with regard to existing business activities, organization structure, culture and future growth plans.
- Mapping position specific competencies including job title, deliverables, principal accountabilities and other relevant details.
- Developing a Sourcing Strategy that draws up a target list of appropriate industries and / or companies from which to recruit and utilising our network, along with our database to develop a list of most promising candidates within these companies. This is presented to the client as a comprehensive list of people we intend to approach.
- Establishing Contact once we have determined a mutual interest in pursuing specific candidates. Candidates are contacted and apprised of the opportunity for eliciting their interest in the position.
- Evaluating candidates with the aim of determining a profile match with the job, their career aspirations and suitability in the context and culture of client organization. In addition to personal interviews, we selectively use psychometric assessment tools suggested and recommended by our clients.
- Detailed Reference Checks on candidate who have been selected for hire, before the offer is formally extended. If required, we could also help conduct a background check on these candidates.
- Negotiations for the final candidate's compensation requirements and if required, assist in completing the hiring arrangements.
Post joining follow-ups with the clients and candidate ensuring smooth transition within the organization.