Qualification: Graduate (12+3)
Description: • Works with yard and warehouse team to ensure materials stacked in a compliant manner and safe layout maintained at all times.
• Oversees the coordination and control all freight and deliveries to and from the warehouse and yard, ensuring resource allocation, issue elevation and resolution
• Manages resource planning, additional project staff requirements (ad-hoc), backup and holiday cover
• Trains and mentors warehouse and yard team, to ensure full understanding of their roles and identify clear succession planning development opportunities
• Manages and control warehouse stock (orders / returned stock)
• Manages and oversees warehouse during stock take and analyses outcomes
• Manages and ensures prompt addressing of material issues, receipt and returns of all stock
• Establishes processes for, and oversees the maintenance of, accurate recording of all stock using appropriate tools (Excel, etc.)
• Other duties as reasonably directed by COMPANY Management
• Graduate (12+3)
• 3 to 5 years of experience in materials coordination
• Good communication skills in English language (speak, write & read). Speaking Arabic is desired.
• Good computer skills (Microsoft Word and Excel)
Job Summary:-The Materials Coordinator ‘s primary function is to manage and control all inventories/stocks along with maintaining/up keeping all documentation for accurate recording. Additionally liaise with Line to ensure information regarding material availability or lead time is conveyed. Act as primary resource and interface for MM service to the Line. Coordinate material and system data with COMPANY internal resources.
Company Name: Renowned group of Oman (Interviews will be held in Mumbai on 28th & 29th July,2017)
About Company: The Sultanate of Omanâ€™s leading provider of specialist logistics solutions. Founded in 1978. Specialise in three core activitiesâ€”Oil and Gas Logistics, Supply Chain Management and Total Logistics Services. The most experienced Oil & Gas logistics firm in the Sultanate.