Qualification: High School Qualification/Graduate preferred
Description: • Overseas Warehouse Operative with any queries
• Daily, weekly and monthly cycle count for all materials in the yard and warehouse.
• Inspect materials returned from rigs are segregated and paint is apply for damage materials.
• Ensures all material receipts / goods receipts are performed in timely manner
• Verifies all Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) of all materials and ensures proper storage and handling
• Identify non-conforming material/product and take appropriate action.
• Ensure that materials supplied by OTHER CONTRACTORS and producers meet standards and comply with specifications.
• Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials
• Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
• Raises, Over, Short and Damaged (OS&D) where applicable, with reported action if required.
• Follows up with vendors to resolve OS&D and follows up with COMPANY team in case of escalation
• Generates the weekly OS&D reports
• Undertakes periodic stock checks against inventory listings and identifies anomalies, resolves issues and reports unresolved issues.
• Notifies COMPANY on outstanding OS&D’s in which necessary actions need taken by the vendors/Buyers for a period more than 2 weeks
• Other duties as reasonably directed by COMPANY Management
• High School Qualification/Graduate preferred
• 3 to 5 years of experience in materials inspection
• Good communication skills in English language (speak, write & read). Speaking Arabic is desired.
• Relevant inspection qualification will be preferred.
Job Summary:- The Materials Inspector ensures all discrepancies, queries from all parties within material and warehouse functions are clarified and reported efficiently to ensure QA/QC standards are met to client requirement.
Company Name: Renowned group of Oman (Interviews will be held in Mumbai on 28th & 29th July,2017)
About Company: The Sultanate of Omanâ€™s leading provider of specialist logistics solutions. Founded in 1978. Specialise in three core activitiesâ€”Oil and Gas Logistics, Supply Chain Management and Total Logistics Services. The most experienced Oil & Gas logistics firm in the Sultanate.