Qualification: 1.Graduate with MBA is a must. 2.4 to 5 Years Experience of sales and business development, resulting in successful closure of sale, preferably gained in a B2b context
Description: • Management of web/telephone and email based enquiries, allocating, where possible, to the relevant Business Development Manager or individually handling, in order to successfully land projects within the Oman
• Support Business Development Managers, by project managing the delivery of various projects or initiatives services to investors where opportunities have been identified
• Undertake desk based research to support the Business Development Managers in identifying new lead opportunities.• Excellent communication skills, confident, good presentation and negotiation skills Demonstrable experience of working to achieve sales targets and to meet deadlines
• Knowledge and interest in ethical trade and social auditing; some knowledge of supply chain issues is also desirable
• Computer literacy (Excel, Word, PowerPoint,)
• Strong team work and influencing skills, the ability to work with other departments to achieve objectives within tight time frames
• Graduate with MBA is a must.
Company Name: Renowned group of Oman
About Company: The Sultanate of Omanâ€™s leading provider of specialist logistics solutions. Founded in 1978. Specialise in three core activitiesâ€”Oil and Gas Logistics, Supply Chain Management and Total Logistics Services. The most experienced Oil & Gas logistics firm in the Sultanate.